Log-in reminder if you have registered for a webcast or webcast video replay:We recommend that you log in and launch the live webcast or webcast video replay at least 15 minutes prior to the start of the program to ensure your system is working properly. If you have difficulties logging in or with sound quality, please call online support at 1-877-880-1335.
If you purchased the OnDemand course or CEtoGO Podcast (will be noted in the course number), the log-in information, times noted and schedule (if listed) are not applicable but will give you information on the length of time for the topic.
Topics and Overview:
- Discuss the responsibilities of lawyers to report and investigate harassment or other unprofessional conduct
- Consider whether confidential settlements are now taboo in the post-Weinstein era
- Explore what ethical rules are implicated by diversity and inclusion policies, and how to address biases in the workplace
- Examine unconscious bias and the impact of the April 2018 Starbucks incident on the hospitality industry
- Consider whether lawyers should be disciplined for displaying personal prejudices