If you have purchased the webcast video replay - LOG-IN REMINDER
It is recommended that you log in and launch the live webcast at least 15 minutes prior to the start of the program to ensure your system is working properly.
The webcast will begin at 8:50 a.m. If you have difficulties logging in or with sound quality, please call online support at 1-877-880-1335.
9:00 Summary Judgment Alert
- How to lose a case with a statement of material facts (and how not to).
9:30 Art of the Opening
- What trial lawyers can learn from their clients.
10:00 15 minute break
10:15 The Power of Visual Communication
- Don't just tell the story, show the story.
10:45 Confronting Common Jury Myths
- Insurance, collateral sources, and others.
11:15 The Human Element of Trial Work
- Everything I know about being a trial lawyer I learned at summer camp.
11:45 45 minute lunch break
12:30 You Don't Get Bonus Points for Repetition
- How to effectively argue pre-trial motions.
1:00 Case Development
- Finding the core truth at the heart of every case.
1:30 Breaking the conventional wisdom of closings
- Don't that work and do's that don't.
2:00 Ethical Issues Confronting Attorneys in Modern America: Social Media and Beyond
3:00 Webcast Video Replay Concludes